Providing market oriented vocational skill training to women and adolescent girls.
Development of leadership within the communities by workshops
Helping women learn the self defense & making them self reliant.
Women: Power and Rights
Women play a significant role in the society; they may play different roles in one’s life but their importance can’t be replaced. Every woman has that grace and elegance of Goddess Lakshmi, the intensity and virtue of Goddess Durga and intelligence of Goddess Saraswati. Vishwa Jagriti Mission strongly believes in the importance of women in today’s era and empowers them in various ways.
The funds generated through donations by VJM go directly into these key areas:
1. Providing market oriented vocational skill training to women and adolescent girls.
2. Commitment to help mothers, by involving them in saving, thrift and credit, skill training and income generation activities.
3. Integration of adult literacy with skill training and income generation and making literacy a precondition for skill training and income generation activities.
4. Development of leadership within the communities by workshops.
5. Setting up small business opportunities for under privileged women.
6. Helping women learn self defense and making them self reliant.
4th of every August is celebrated as Shri Shakti Parv where successful women from different walks of life are awarded for their achievements in their respective fields. Such a step motivates other women to achieve more and look beyond their hardships of life.
VJM looked beyond the present scenario and got into the roots of the cause. Women’s desolated condition today is the result of years of lack of education & poor health. To combat this issue VJM developed a girl’s school in Faridabad where they encourage quality education with nutritional meals.